At Screenmakers, we provide a host of signage and related services within the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales and Nationally.
Please select the type of service of interest using the menu on the left.
Our broad list of services include :
- Vehicle Fleetmarking involves the application of graphics that are adhered to vehicles and equipment. Using a technique known as Vehicle Wrapping, graphics can be applied to a fleet of commercial vehicles right through to industrial machinery.
- Billboard & Sign Assembly, Installation & Construction in a variety of shapes and sizes. We use modern, sturdy, weather and UV resistant materials to keep products resilient and looking their best even in the most harsh environments.
- Window Film Printing and Installation includes applications such as general glass frosting for privacy between office workspaces, corporate identifications on entry glass, as well as applied floor to ceiling colour graphics to make an exciting and bold statement on glass partitions.
- 3D Fabricated lettering, logos and shapes made from a variety of materials including aluminium, plastics and wood.
- Building Signage including illuminated corporate signage and identities.
- Orientation and Directional Signage for sporting venues, parks and places. This encompasses the manufacture of informative and interpretive signage, including informational shelters found in national parks all across Australia.
- Other services supplied include the production of Promotional Signs, Corporate Identifications, Visitor Centres, Exhibitions, Displays for Museums and Galleries, Architectural signage, Large Format Printing, and much more.
Screenmakers possess the facilities to produce CAD construction drawings and arrange for Engineers Certification, as required, to ensure the safety and quality of our products.
If you have any specific questions or requirements, please feel welcome to contact us by pressing the "Request Info" button on any of the Signage & Displays pages.