Crace Internal Display Fixtures

The suburb of Crace was named after Edward Kendall Crace, an original settler in the Gungahlin area. The streets in Crace will be named after parishes and land divisions.

In a joint venture between the Land Development Agency and a consortium including Canberra Investment Corporation (CIC), it is expected that approximately 1200 houses will be built as part of the development.

Screenmakers were engaged by Grey Advertising to produce signage and displays for the marketing of the project.

Brochure storage units
Blade sign with Crace logo in acrylic
Crace Brochure racks & Monitor Mesh
Crace Showroom

The internal display fixtures for this project include :

  • Brochure Storage Units :
    These multicoloured units were produced as part of the original showroom fitout at the Crace display centre. As the existing displays had hollow sections, the units were modified by attaching acrylic panels to the front in order to hold spare brochures for storage purposes.

  • Blade Sign Crace Logo :
    The Crace logo was applied to the rear of one of the brochure storage units to effectively turn it into an indoor blade sign. The individual lettering was router cut from pieces of 6mm thick acrylic. The middle section of the "a" in Crace was printed to match the corporate colour of the Crace logo. The letters were each flush mounted with adhesive to the rear of the green storage unit.

  • Monitor Mesh Panel : 
    These interesting display panels serve to marry the internal showroom to the external signage produced for Crace. It also attracts attention to the informational video screens on show in the display centre. The panel was made from a perforated mesh, powdercoated in purple and mounted to existing frame mounts on the designated wall.

     
  • Brochure Racks :
    These racks were custom made from folded acrylic and divided into sections with the aid of silver anodised pins that were also used to attach the racks to the plasterboard wall.